Assisted Living Services
In Idaho Falls, Idaho
We pride ourselves on being the only Level-3 Assisted Living Facility in the area, having 3 caregivers through the night, and having Legacy, our memory care unit.
We are proud to announce that we have a
Nurse Practitioner on staff
to help care for the the needs our our residents during COVID-19 and beyond!
Services We Are Proud To Offer To Our
Assisted Living Residents
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Full-time on-site Maintenance Director
- Appointment and excursion transportation
- Full service beauty salon
- Two courtyards with raised beds, BBQ facilities, and a putt-putt golf green
- Satellite TV and phone access in each room
- Free transportation to appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Worry and anxiety will be a thing of the past with your loved one in the excellent hands of our considerate and qualified nursing team. We proudly support our Veterans and accept VA Benefits. We provide:
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with daily living tasks
- Quarterly nurse assessments
- On-site 24 hour care 365 days a year
- On-site Nurse Practitioner
- Full-time on-site registered nurse
- Medication assistance
- Bathing assistance
- Home health and hospice support
- Limited Medicaid availability
- Safety checks
- Respite care
With a focus on scratch/home cooking, you will find the dining experience at the Gables of Ammon to be closer to mom’s cooking than a fancy restaurant. Our Executive Chef and the rest of our kitchen team work hard to to create delicious meals while accommodating special dietary needs.
- 3 dietitian approved meals each day
3 dietitian approved snacks each day
Room service available
In addition to all of the services our Heritage residents receive, Legacy also features:
- Double lockdown (exterior and interior)
- Separate dining and recreational space
- Access to both courtyards
- Specialized memory care activities specifically designed for our residents struggling with memory care issues and ailments.
- High resident-to-staff ratio
We also provide activities for our residents
Social activities are important in our assisted living facility because we know it has significant benefits to our residents.
See our activities page to learn more.